Fun fact – behind every successful person, there is usually a substantial amount of coffee! Also, and everyone knows this, it’s just plain awesome.
Here are five great reasons why we think everyone should be getting coffee, like all the time!
1. Lets face it – alarm clocks are not a great way to wake up. A cappuccino
on the other hand, is exactly the kind of wake-up call we dream of.
2. Mondays are pretty rough without coffee. All days can be rough without coffee. Given a choice, we’ll always make ours a double. It’s exactly the pick me up we need, to get up, get going and keep going.
3. Coffee never gets boring. There’s all kinds of blends, beans and means to rustle up coffee. Summer? No sweat. We’ll ice our brew. South India, thank you for filter kaapi. Mochas, lattes, espressos… should we go on? Because the list is kind of endless.
4. You know what else we are? That’s right, we’re loco for cocoa! And coffee lets us indulge our sweet tooth all the time. A dash of chocolate in our coffee and we’re grinning ear to ear – that’s two great things in one! It’s dessert and a drink. It’s having our cake and eating it too. You get the drift?
5. Coffee makes us smile. And you know what we are when we’re happy people? That’s right, we’re also cheerful, friendly, laidback people who tell jokes, hold a conversation, and generally make the world a better place. Coffee helps us make friends and keep them. And you know what friends do? They drink coffee together!